PGPM program is offered at 5 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai & IBS Pune.
MBA Program is offered at 3 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Bangalore (Off Campus of IFHE Hyderabad), IBS Dehradun & IBS Jaipur.
All candidates may apply through scores from 2019 onwards of IBSAT, CAT, NMAT by GMAC, GMAT, SNAP, XAT, MAT, CMAT, CET (Maharashtra) and any other State Level Tests.
The students who are shortlisted will be called for selection process which will be conducted at 8 IBS campuses and IBS Head Office on April 09-10, 2022.
Application form (PGPM 2022 Bulletin) may be purchased either through Online or Offline mode as follows. The cost of the application form (PGPM Bulletin) is Rs 1800.
- Online registration for the programs is available on http://admissions.ibsindia.org/pgpm2022/registration/
- After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail with details of application number and password.
- Offline Applications are available at IBS Marketing Branches - For nearest branches you may visit the website http://www.ibsindia.org/contact_us/
- On purchase of application form you will receive a scratch card containing application number and password.
- Candidates have to download the instructions for filling the online application form. The application guidelines are available on the link http://www.ibsindia.org/application-guidelines/
- Candidates have to log in with application number as login id and password using the link http://admissions.ibsindia.org/pgpm2022/application/ and fill the application form.
- For Offline applicants, the application number and the password are available on the scratch card.
- For Online applicants, upon successful payment (Rs.1800), candidates will receive a mail giving details of application number and password.
- PGPM 2022 Bulletin will be dispatched to the candidates in the month of March 2022 on verification of the score card submitted by them.
The details are available on the website www.ibsindia.org
On filling the online application, you will receive a copy of the PGPM bulletin containing all the details about the institution, programs and processes. It will be sent in the month of March 2022.
There is no management quota or NRI quota.
The last date for applying for PGPM / MBA Program is March 31, 2022.SCHEDULE
Schedule for Admissions 2022 :
|Last date for Application Submission||March 31, 2022|
|Selection Process Dates||April 09-10, 2022|
|Selection Process Venue||At 8 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur & IBS Hyderabad Head Office. However, if situation does not permit us to conduct process at campuses in April, ONLINE selection process will be conducted.|
|Selection Process Result||April 16, 2022|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBA / PGPM PROGRAMS:
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). For eligibility criterion, the aggregate percentage of marks secured in all the subjects of all the years shall be taken into account.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to participate in Selection Process, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments / backlogs) before May 31, 2022.
- For candidates whose degree results are not yet been declared, the admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2022. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criterion of scoring of minimum of 50% in graduation can apply for refund of 75% of the first instalment of program fee paid.
- Candidates who have graduated in the year 2020, 2021 and the candidates who are in the final year completing their graduation in 2022 are eligible for submission of ‘PROMOTION / PASS’ certificate issued by their respective University in place of marks. Candidates who completed their graduation before 2020 the eligibility criteria of 50% marks in the graduation are applicable.
- The scrutiny of eligibility criteria will commence from August 2022 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criterion rests solely with the candidates. Any inaccurate information, misleading information or omission may result in withdrawal of admission offer and the fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable in such instance.
- For any clarification eligibility criterion please contact IBS Admission Office, Hyderabad only.
Selection process will be conducted from April 09-10, 2022 at 8 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur & IBS Head Office.
However, if situation does not permit us to conduct process at campuses, ONLINE selection process will be conducted.
The selection process comprises of the following stages:
- Group Discussion
- Personal interview
However, if situation does not permit us to conduct process at campuses, ONLINE selection process will be conducted wherein the Group discussion will be replaced with Presentation. Candidates will be asked to speak on any topic of their interest for 5 minutes.
In the group discussion a topic will be announced to a group of 8 – 10 candidates. The candidates will be given 15 minutes for the group discussion. After discussion each candidate will be given an opportunity to summarize his/her opinion in a minute. The group discussion aims to evaluate the candidate’s expression, initiative communication, analytical skills and behaviour in group.
The personal interview is the final stage in the selection process. The interview panel members are Directors, Deans, Senior Faculty Members and Alumni. The duration of the interview for each candidate will be for 10 minutes. The interview panel will focus on assessing the attitude, aptitude and aspirations of the applicant besides evaluate the candidate’s general knowledge, communication skills, clarity of thought, expression and aptitude for a career in management.
The weightage allotted to different components in the selection process are as follows.
|Past academic record||X||10||50|
There is no weightage for work experience in the selection process. However, during the Personal Interview the panel members assess the candidate taking into consideration all the factors like work experience, etc.
|Campus||Fee (2 years)|
|IBS Bangalore (Off Campus of IFHE, Hyderabad)||12,06,000/-|
(Amount in Rupees)
In addition, students have to pay Rs.10,000 as refundable Caution Deposit with the first installment of Program Fee.
Selected candidates will have to pay the admission fee of Rs 80,000 in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “IFHE –IBS Admission Fee A/c 2022” payable at Hyderabad on or before April 26, 2022.
Alternately, Admission fee can be paid online by visiting website www.ibsindia.org.
The payment of fee within the due date is for reserving your seat in the program.
No. The students are expected to bring their own Laptops when reporting at the campus.
COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES
Regular classes for MBA and PGPM program will commence on May 16, 2022 at all IBS campuses.
All the selected candidates are mandatorily required to report at the allotted campus on May 16, 2022 for program registration and submit the first installment of fees along with self-attested photocopies of Class X, Class XII and marks sheets for verification.
Hostel Accommodation (AC & NON-AC Rooms) is available at IBS Jaipur. The Accommodation & mess charges have to be borne by the students. However, hostel accommodation on the campus is optional.
Hostel facility is not available at other IBS campuses. However the campus administration will assist the students in getting a suitable off campus accommodation nearby the respective campus. The living expenses in these cities vary from Rs 10,000 – Rs 15,000 per month.
The candidates selected for IBS Programs avail educational loans from Public / Private Sector Banks.
IBS has entered into MOUs with the following financial institutions:
- HDFC Credila Financial Services
- AVANSE Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Eduvanz Financing Pvt. Ltd.
IBS offers Bridge loan to students admitted into the programs till they receive the sanction and disbursement of an educational loan from a bank. Students are required to pay the admission fee by the specified date from their own resources. The Bridge loan facility is available for the first installment of program fee and not for any subsequent installments due on future dates.
Under the bridge loan facility, IBS will accepts 1st installment of Program fee in partial payments by way of one Demand Draft and three cheques in equally distributed amounts. IBS students may utilize this facility until the bank loan is sanctioned. The details will be provided in the Selection Letter.
Financial Aid Cell
Tel: 040-23440963 / 62 / 61/ 60
Toll Free No: 1800 425 55 66 77
|IBS Campus||Student Strength||Students placed||Average Salary (Rs. In Lakhs)||Highest CTC (Rs. In Lakhs)||Average CTC|
|Top 10%||Top 25%|
For any queries on PGPM /MBA, you may contact on the following address, email and telephone numbers :-
IBS Admission Office
#65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana State.
Phone : + 91–040–2344 0963 / 62 / 61 / 60
Toll Free No : 1800 425 55 66 77
E-mail : email@example.com